I am getting pretty restless and am ready to blow a lot of money on a trip out west right now. Unfortunately El Nino is hitting the East Coast with a nice bit of rain and high 50’s. If you’re really itching, a resort or two have been working hard to get something on the ground, so there’s a little something to play in.
So who’s open?
You’ve got the itch. Here’s who’s open as of Wednesday, December 23. If you’re reading after, click the links for updates.
- Boyce Park, PA – you’ve never heard of this place? It’s a park located in Monroeville. Perfect for beginners, but I have no reporting info.
- Seven Springs, PA – 4 trails / 4 lifts with (18″ base)
- Hidden Valley, PA – 6 trails / 2 lifts (20″ base)
- Blue Mountain, PA – 1 trail / 1 lift (10″ base)
- Snowshoe, WV – 10 trails / 5 lifts, 2 / 1 at Silvercreek (23″ base)
- Timberline, WV – 2 trails / 1 lift (20″ base)
- Canaan Valley, WV – 6 trails / 2 lifts (8″ base)
- Holiday Valley, NY – 2 trails / 2 lifts (3″ base according to Google)
Updated Lift Rate Roundup:
I tried to make this way easier to read, but failed…
New Mountains added! Blue Mountain and beginner-friendly areas.
I truly hope to see you out there very, very soon.